Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sassy45542

Default How do I show my Desktop Taskbar when it has disappeared?

Can someone direct me to how I can make my Desktop taskbar show up on my
screen............I have tried everything through going into the control
panel to unlocking it and relocking it cannot seem to find it.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Ever so grateful

thank you

Sassy
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

If you're able to lock/unlock it you must be seeing it some of the time - is
it just set to Autohide? See the checkbox in the Taskbar Properties Dialog
(right under Lock Toolbar)

--
Enjoy,
Tony