Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MishWild

Default How do I remove Printer Crop Marks?

When I look at a document in "Print View" I see "Printer Crop Marks" in the
corners of the document. How do I stop the "Printer Crop Marks" from
appearing in the document? I am using Word 2003 SP2.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SVC

See this Knowledge Base article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/839371/en-us

"MishWild" wrote:

When I look at a document in "Print View" I see "Printer Crop Marks" in the
corners of the document. How do I stop the "Printer Crop Marks" from
appearing in the document? I am using Word 2003 SP2.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371 "Margin marks or
crop marks appear on each corner of the page when you open a
document in Word 2002 or in Word 2003".

MishWild wrote:
When I look at a document in "Print View" I see "Printer Crop Marks" in the
corners of the document. How do I stop the "Printer Crop Marks" from
appearing in the document? I am using Word 2003 SP2.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

See: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371
--