Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
eeaanne

Default How get rid of box around linked xcel object

I place a linked object from xcel into my Word 2003 header. I can't get the
line or box around the text to go away. When I 'format object' it claims no
fill/no line.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?ZWVhYW5uZQ==?=,

I place a linked object from xcel into my Word 2003 header. I can't get the
line or box around the text to go away. When I 'format object' it claims no
fill/no line.

Any chance it's a gridline or a border applied in Excel? If that's the case, you
need to remove the borders and/or turn off gridlines in the original Excel
sheet.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org