Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jkalkman

Default Please Someone help me!! I need to print checks!

I just recently opened my own consignment business and I need to pay my
customers with a check. I do not want to hand write the checks I want to run
them through my printer to type in the amounts and the information on the
tabs. My checks are the big ones that come 1 to a page and they are in the
middle of the page with two tabs on the top and on the bottom to tear off.
On those tabs I need to be able to type in what was taken out for taxes and
commission and what not. Please someone point me in the right direction!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Start with whatever accounting software you are using.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]