Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Nicole

Default broadcast changes from 1 main table to multiple tables?

In word, I have a main table multiple other tables in a document. I want to
update and change the main table and have the changes filter through my
document to the other tables that have the same listings and therefore change
them as well. How do I accomplish this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jay Freedman

See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm.