Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
michelle

Default Merging from excel into word table

I have created a table in word to merge information from excel. Only half of
the records are printing. I'm still getting A-Z, but half of them are
missing. Any suggestions? Thanks
--
Michelle
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

If you want to create a table containing a row of data for each record in
the data source, you need to use a catalog (on in Word XP and later it is
called a directory) type mail merge main document in which you have a one
row table in the cells of which you insert the mergefields. You do not need
anything else and you cannot have anything else in the mail merge main
document. You especially do NOT need a Next Record field anywhere in
the main document.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.