Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
MCP

Default ID & password

i have given the Microsoft certified profeesional exam in the month of
marh,2006 but i haven't received my ID and password yet via E-mail, plaese
help me out

thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

You are way off-topic for this Newsgroup. I suggest that you contact
whoever it was that administered the exam.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP