Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Kramer

Default table snaps to the side of the page

I need to move a table in word close to the edge of the page but when it gets
too close it snaps to the side of the page?? I have turned off snap to grid
what else?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Shauna Kelly

Hi Kramer

Click anywhere inside the table. Table Properties. On the Table tab, type
an appropriate distance in the "Indent from Left" box.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word