Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Nancy

Default How get data record box to appear - just getting the list?

Have database that I work a lot with. Just changed to Microsoft 2003. Now
when I open the address list, I can't get individual records Have numerous
fields with other information about each addressee that they all don't show
on screen. Icon doesn't seem to work unless I'm in the reciepent list for
actual merging but edits aren't saved.