Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
andrea

Default Bullets in tables

My main problem is that I cannot get the bullets to line up nicely (or at
all) within the cells of a table I've made in Word. I also have one other
weird problem going on in my table: one of the cells writes the text downward
(letter by letter) instead of across. This happens even though the alignment
in that cell is the same as all the others. Would someone be willing for me
to send my file so you can see what I mean? (or is that not done?) I'm just
afraid I'm not explaining myself very well.

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Word Heretic

G'day andrea ,

tailor the style List Bullet for your use and apply it to every para
that needs to be bulleted. Manually formatted bullets are prone to the
problem you describe.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

andrea reckoned:

My main problem is that I cannot get the bullets to line up nicely (or at
all) within the cells of a table I've made in Word. I also have one other
weird problem going on in my table: one of the cells writes the text downward
(letter by letter) instead of across. This happens even though the alignment
in that cell is the same as all the others. Would someone be willing for me
to send my file so you can see what I mean? (or is that not done?) I'm just
afraid I'm not explaining myself very well.

Thanks!

Changing format of multiple pre-created tables Wendy Microsoft Word Help 2 September 14th 05 08:55 AM
Borders, tables and bullets when designing templates! JillyW Microsoft Word Help 2 June 22nd 05 02:26 PM
Bullets in Tables SGreene Tables 0 May 4th 05 09:21 PM
Bullets and htm Documents xls1k Microsoft Word Help 2 April 5th 05 02:01 AM
When joining tables, table sections shift left or right. JEB01 Tables 1 January 17th 05 07:57 PM