Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
KatBFS

Default Mail merge printing page 1 only

I have a very long mail merge document (a direct mailing). Each letter is 3
pages long and they are separated by section breaks. We want to print page 1
only of each letter. Does anyone know of a way to do this?
--
Kathy
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Use the following macro

Dim i As Long
With ActiveDocument
For i = 1 To .Sections.Count
.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintFromTo, From:="p1s" & i, To:="p1s" & i
Next i
End With

or delete the second and third pages of the document and then execute the
merge to the printer.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.