Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Dottie in Asheville NC

Default Why do rows in a table stack when adding a new row?

I have made a table that goes to 4 pages. To add rows, I've just hit TAB and
this has worked fine. Now, on page four, when I add a row, previous rows
stack on top of each other. What am I doing wrong? I tried to go to
Table-Add row, and that doesn't make any difference. It still stacks
previous rows.