Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
DisDes

Default My table headers are not repeating at the top of each page

I am making a mail merge catalog in Word 2003. I have table headers that are
marked to repeat at the top of each page but it's not working - I only see
them at the top of the first page.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

You should either put the "table headers" in the Page Header of the mail
merge main document or add a row at the top of the table in the document
produced by executing the merge and then set that to repeat by selecting
Heading rows repeat from the Tables menu.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP