Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Park It! NY

Default Can't import xls table (9 row,100 col) into Word. turns into 250p

My spreadsheet includes text and numbers. I copy and Paste into word, and
the Word doc becomes 250pp. I've tried copying/pasting smaller chunks but
the formatting disappears after the first round. If I take just a few rows
at a time, the Word doc shows only some of the row and I am unable to see the
rest of the row.

I'm using Office 2003 Pro
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

A table in Word 2003 cannot have more than 63 columns. If you
don't need to edit the spreadsheet contents in Word, then paste
the spreadsheet into Word as a picture by clicking on
Edit-PasteSpecial-PasteAs:Picture.