Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
JJ

Default My personal note printing half off of paper

I have changed paper size, margins, centered, justified and the text still
prints several inches off of the left side of my paper.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

If it looks OK on the screen, I would suggest that the paper is being fed
into the printer incorrectly.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.