Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Gail

Default telephone sales log

I need to create a form for taking calls/inquiries about our products. The
obvious details to log are company name, caller's name, date, etc. Wonder
if there is a template that covers all the bases. I work for a software
distributor and need something in front of me with pertinent questions (get
those from my boss) in order to provide appropriate lead info to him.

My email address is not the one I'm registered with. It is:
and any input would be appreciated.

sales tag creator gunlady New Users 0 November 7th 05 11:33 PM
sales letter toolbar philpye Microsoft Word Help 2 November 7th 05 10:01 PM
format telephone numbers Mail Merge KimB Mailmerge 3 September 17th 05 06:17 AM
How do I format telephone numbers in Word? ghllag Mailmerge 2 May 5th 05 03:28 PM
Sales Prospect Template Al Jacobson Microsoft Word Help 3 December 16th 04 03:51 AM