Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
vvariety

Default Difficult Mail Merge. Help Please!!!!!!

I have a word form comprised of a table with many fields. using Excel
as the data source. I have three main parts of the form all within one
table.

Section 1 = unitno, yr/model/vin, city & state
Section 2 = Radius, Business Use, GVW, Rate Factor, Sec Factor
Section 3 = Limits, Premium.

Ulitmately, these sections should look something like this.
1 1996 Ford 1FAP0000000000000 Pittsburgh, PA

Sec2:
1 L S 1-8 .50 .80

Sec3:
1 $35,000. $1,500.00

My issue is revolves around sec 2 & 3 it will not present the
information for units 1 - 5 it brings in 5-6

If you need the files uploaded so that you can see let me know I
realize it is a little difficult to understand but I don't have a
better way of explaining it.

I really appreciate anyone that could help me with this one as I am
really stuck.

Thanks So much
Eileen

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

How do you have the fields set up in the mail merge main document? Send me
a copy of it and of the data source (a few records only will be enough) and
I will take a look at it.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"vvariety" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
vvariety

Hi Doug

Tried sending you the file but it was returned undeliverable. Is there
another email you would like to try?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

Did you REMOVETHIS from his e-mail address?