Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
redhead14000

Default single spacing looks like double

I frequently get documents from other people that I want to cut and paste.
For some reason, many of these documents have a space between their
paragraphs is too large to be single spacing. I cannot remove this space,
however, because it claims to be single spaced. How do I get rid of it, short
of saving it as a text-only document (and losing all formatting) -- the only
way I can presently get rid of this obnoxious formatting.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Charles Kenyon

Most people want some space between paragraphs. It makes things easier to
read.

It is in paragraph formatting, space before or space after.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"redhead14000" wrote in message
I frequently get documents from other people that I want to cut and paste.
For some reason, many of these documents have a space between their
paragraphs is too large to be single spacing. I cannot remove this space,
however, because it claims to be single spaced. How do I get rid of it,
short
of saving it as a text-only document (and losing all formatting) -- the
only
way I can presently get rid of this obnoxious formatting.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Bad it may be, but it is the right answer!

John wrote:
This is a really bad answer.