Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Positioning Table without disturbing paragraph

Hi, folks.
I read the topics through, but couldn't find any suitable one.
Here is my problem.
I'm using Word 2003. I wrote several paragraphs over pages.
Let's assume that the second page starts in the middle of one
paragraph. (ie, a paragraph starts almost at the bottom of the first
page and extends over the second page) When I try to place the table on
the top of the second page, Word automatically puts un-removable enter
key at the end of the first page (right in the middle of sentence), and
makes as if new paragraph starts from the second page. Table is at the
right position but it ruins paragraph structure.

I noticed it doesn't happen depending on the length of the paragraph
and/or start position of the paragraph. Can anyone help me on this?