Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
PoJo

Default Filling a cell

Why will an entire cell of a Word table not "fill" with a color? I use this
technique all the time, and I know how to do it. But every once in awhile,
the entire cell will not fill...rather only a border of color appears. The
text is not covered. I've revealed all the formatting codes, and there is
nothing that I can see that would cause this to happen.