Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Darren Average Joe Lange

Default How do I syncronize the top and bottom windows when I split the w.

How do I syncronize the top and bottom windows when I split the window with
the rezize feature. Sometimes I will create a table that has headings in
each column. When I split the main window in two and scroll left or right I
want the headings in the top window to scroll with me. They use to do this
in the old version of word I was using, now that I got Word 2003, the
scrolling between the top and bottom split windows in no longer syncronized.

Please help, I have looked all over for somthing I think should be super easy.

thanks in advance
Darren
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Don't know about split windows, but there's an option to synchronize
scrolling or not when you use Compare Side by Side in Word 2003.