Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Larry

Default How can I turn off a wizard?

When I do a mail merge, the wizrd for Stamps.com pops up and interferes with
printing and saving my document. How can I turn this wizard off?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?TGFycnk=?=,

When I do a mail merge, the wizrd for Stamps.com pops up and interferes with
printing and saving my document. How can I turn this wizard off?

Do you ever need/use the Stamps.com tool? If not, you should be able to
uninstall it from the Control Panel/Add Remove programs.

If you need it occasionally, you probably should read the material on the
Stamps.com website, to see what (if anything) they recommend.

If the tool installed itself for your profile (rather than for the machine) you
should be able to deactivate it for the current session using the COM-Addins
dialog box. You can add this to your toolbar using Tools/Customize/Commands;
you'll find it in the Tools category. Drag it to the Tools menu, wait for it to
display, then drag it to the position you prefer (I like it just under
Templates and Addins). Close the Customize dialog box, then select the command.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)