Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
joannanesbitt

Default How do I amend the default row height of tables?

I want to set the default style and row height of tables on document
templates so that the correct type of table is automatically used by all
employees.

I have been able to change the style, but cannot find how to change the row
height, which is currently set to approx 0.7cm, and needs to be just 0.3cm.

Many thanks for your help.

Regards,

Joanna
Belfast
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
rajkohli

You can change the row height by selecting the rows, clicking on Table menu
and choosing Table Properties. Click on Row tab and set Specify Height.

As mentioned by you, (according to me) there is no default settings for Row
Height.

However you can use a trick to set it as a default setting. The row heights
are depend on Line Spacing. Set the line spacing according to the row height
needed through Format - Paragraph - Line Space and click the default button.
Now, whenever you will insert a table the row height will depend on line
spacing used.

If this information was useful to you then let us know.

Exact height as DEFAULT? Tables 1 February 6th 06 08:17 AM
Exact Height -- DEFAULT? Tables 1 January 6th 06 02:35 PM
Row height and distribution in Tables Jo Microsoft Word Help 3 December 30th 05 06:01 PM
how do i change the default format of my word tables IanS Tables 3 September 30th 05 08:08 PM
Default font - possible bulletproof fix in Word 2003 [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 0 January 14th 05 09:14 PM