Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
carolinef

Default How do I continue a table and heading onto next page only?

I wish to set up table as a template. On completing boxes the cells will
often run over onto next page.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom

I'm not sure what you are asking, but I have two suggestions:

1. If you want the heading row to repeat on the second page, just
select it (on the first page) and, on the Table menu, click the
"Heading Rows Repeat" command.

2. Alternatively, if you want to keep a table together on one page,
see:

Keeping a table together on one page
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/tblsfldsfm...bleOn1Page.htm

Note that it is also possible to specify an exact height for each
table row (TableTable Properties, Row tab).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"carolinef" wrote in message
news
I wish to set up table as a template. On completing boxes the cells
will
often run over onto next page.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jezebel

and the question is ... ?

"carolinef" wrote in message
news
I wish to set up table as a template. On completing boxes the cells will
often run over onto next page.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Are you saying you don't want rows to break to the next page? If so, clear
the check box that allows them to (Row tab of Table Properties).

news