Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Fourbagger

Default why do a table's dimensions change when it is printed?

I have been using a Word Table as a template for about three years and had no
trouble with it. For about a month now , every time I print it the dimensions
are
reduced. It should be 13.7cm x 11.75cm, when it is printed it comes out as
13cm x 11.4cm. I have looked in Table Properties and the correct dimensions
are still in place. If anybody has any ideas as to why this is happening or
even how to cure the problem I would be extremely grateful.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Have you changed printers?

--