Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Niecie

Default prevent page breaks between specific rows

I have an electronic employment application in Word 2003 that is made up of a
series of tables and uses form fields. The Employment History table repeats
every 4 rows. I want the 4 rows to stay together like a paragraph. No page
breaks separating them. I have searched high and low and can not find the
answer. I refuse to believe that this is not possible. I don't give up
easily. If you could help me, I would be very grateful! and you would help
me to show off. : )
Denise

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jay Freedman

See
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...ksInTables.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Thu, 1 Jun 2006 18:25:02 -0700, Niecie
wrote:

I have an electronic employment application in Word 2003 that is made up of a
series of tables and uses form fields. The Employment History table repeats
every 4 rows. I want the 4 rows to stay together like a paragraph. No page
breaks separating them. I have searched high and low and can not find the
answer. I refuse to believe that this is not possible. I don't give up
easily. If you could help me, I would be very grateful! and you would help
me to show off. : )
Denise

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

I now realize that the article Jay referenced is actually the more apposite
one, but as long as you get there in the end...

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Format the first three rows of each block of four as "Keep with next."

See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFm...bleOn1Page.htm for more.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.