Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
CWHelp

Default Looking for a VB Script to run a Macro to reapeat table header

Anyone know where I can find a Macro for Word that would fix all of my 500
tables so that they all repeat the header? Or do you know what the class or
any of the other syntax would be to create one?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Dim i As Long
With ActiveDocument
For i = 1 To .Tables.Count
.Tables(i).Rows(1).Select
Selection.Rows(1).HeadingFormat = wdToggle
Next i
End With

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"CWHelp" wrote in message
Anyone know where I can find a Macro for Word that would fix all of my 500
tables so that they all repeat the header? Or do you know what the class
or
any of the other syntax would be to create one?

Header Table Aurora Microsoft Word Help 1 May 25th 06 11:25 PM
Form Generaters in Word Graham Beaumont Microsoft Word Help 2 May 17th 06 07:11 PM
Table Format Style vs. Table Text Style WebColin Page Layout 11 December 1st 05 11:29 PM
Table headers Sam Hobbs New Users 12 December 20th 04 07:18 PM
Table in 1st Page Header shifting to the right when printed Tim Page Layout 4 December 2nd 04 11:39 AM