Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
shanumdank

Default why am i seeing multiple copies when i save as

how can i avoid seeing multiple copies when i click on "save as"
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman

shanumdank wrote:
how can i avoid seeing multiple copies when i click on "save as"

Exactly what do you mean by "multiple copies", and where do you see them?

If you're referring to the temporary files that Word creates, read
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=211632 for an explanation.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman