Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Francis Cunningham, Jr.

Default Address Book

Just recently when working in Word2000, I wanted to address an envelope. I
click on €˜tools, €˜envelopes and labels which takes me to the 'envelope and
labels' dialog box. Clicking the address book icon and selecting the correct
contact folder, I would highlight or double click the contact I wish a
envelope for, this info is then placed in the €˜delivery address box. Lately,
when I do this nothing shows up in the delivery address box. What have I
done and how can I fix the problems. I have tried reinstalling Word, but I
still can not use my address book to fill in the name and address.

Thanks,

Frank

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor

Is the envelope address style formatted as hidden?
See also http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm
and http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm

Francis Cunningham, Jr. wrote:
Just recently when working in Word2000, I wanted to address an
envelope. I click on 'tools', 'envelopes and labels' which takes me
to the 'envelope and labels' dialog box. Clicking the address book
icon and selecting the correct contact folder, I would highlight or
double click the contact I wish a envelope for, this info is then
placed in the 'delivery address box. Lately, when I do this nothing
shows up in the delivery address box. What have I done and how can I
fix the problems. I have tried reinstalling Word, but I still can
not use my address book to fill in the name and address.

Thanks,

Frank

Why would I use the outlook address book or global address book? Graham Mayor New Users 0 June 22nd 06 10:48 AM
Accessing Outlook Address Book from Word Asking in Atlanta Microsoft Word Help 1 January 10th 06 06:40 AM
How do I change the default address book in Word? Chuck Look Microsoft Word Help 0 September 1st 05 06:36 PM
Address Book Judy Microsoft Word Help 0 June 16th 05 10:10 PM
Requirement for address book contact for addressing an envelope? ajsandbergjr Microsoft Word Help 5 December 11th 04 11:53 PM