Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
SkyGuy

Default Reply with Changes btn; Default the To: line to my Co. email addre

In my Word document, I'd like to always have my company's email address
default in the To: line when I click on the Reply with Changes btn.

Any suggesstion?

Thank you in advance!

Bob
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ChrisM

Sounds like more of a question about your email software than about Word.
What do you use for email?
Most email systems automatically put the senders email in the To: box when
you reply to an email...?

"SkyGuy" wrote in message
In my Word document, I'd like to always have my company's email address
default in the To: line when I click on the Reply with Changes btn.

Any suggesstion?

Thank you in advance!

Bob

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
SkyGuy

Default Reply with Changes btn; Default the To: line to my Co. email a

I am using MS Outlook 2002...thanks.

"SkyGuy" wrote in message
In my Word document, I'd like to always have my company's email address
default in the To: line when I click on the Reply with Changes btn.

Any suggesstion?

Thank you in advance!

Bob

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ChrisM

You might get more joy somwhere like:

microsoft.public.outlook.general

But are you saying you ALWAYS want to have your companies email address in
the To: box when you press Reply. REGARDLESS of who the email is from?

Cheers,

Chris.