Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
badgirl_shanai ^_^

Default how do i download word

iv deleted it by acsident and want it so bad plese help a 12 year old girl
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ChrisM

Can't you re-install it from your original CD?

"badgirl_shanai ^_^" badgirl_shanai wrote in
message news
iv deleted it by acsident and want it so bad plese help a 12 year old
girl

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Word is not available as a download. At least not legally. It must be
reinstalled with the legally purchased CD or call your computer's tech
support for help with reinstalling it from the hidden partition on your hard
drive.

And I have to tell you that the 12-year olds I know have MUCH better
spelling habits than you. My 9-year old niece spells better than that. I
think I smell a rat.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"badgirl_shanai ^_^" badgirl_shanai wrote in
message news
iv deleted it by acsident and want it so bad plese help a 12 year old
girl

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

It is almost impossible to "delete" Word. Most likely you have just deleted
the shortcut you used to start it. Use Windows Find/Search to look for the
file winword.exe. When you find it, right-click on it and choose Create
Shortcut. Then drag the shortcut to the desktop, Start menu, or Quick Launch
toolbar.