Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default I am trying

Trying

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ChrisM

Yes, you are rather!

;-)

. wrote in message ...
Trying

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
NoNoBadDog!

. wrote in message ...
Trying

I would say that you are *VERY* trying indeed.

Bobby

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Frank Martin Frank Martin is offline

"NoNoBadDog!" wrote
in message

. wrote in message
Trying

I would say that you are *VERY* trying
indeed.

Bobby

Why doesn't Word have a punning facility?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Puns, like all jokes, are in the eye of the beholder.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

. wrote in message ...
Trying

I would say that you are *VERY* trying indeed.

Bobby

Why doesn't Word have a punning facility?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Silly me, I thought it was under Format.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

. wrote in message ...
Trying

I would say that you are *VERY* trying indeed.

Bobby

Why doesn't Word have a punning facility?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

No, no, the one under Format is 'Palindrome'... like in the Python
sketch:

PRALINE: I understand that this is Bolton.
SHOPKEEPER: Yes.
PRALINE: Well, you told me it was Ipswich.
SHOPKEEPER: It was a pun.
PRALINE: A pun?
SHOPKEEPER: No, no, not a pun, no. What's the other thing which
reads the same backwards as forwards?
PRALINE: A palindrome?
SHOPKEEPER: Yes, yes.
PRALINE: It's not a palindrome. The palindrome of Bolton would
be Notlob. It don't work.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

. wrote in message ...
Trying

I would say that you are *VERY* trying indeed.

Bobby

Why doesn't Word have a punning facility?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Iceman Iceman is offline

In this group Frank Martin wrote in message

Why doesn't Word have a punning facility?

You may be aware that there are many so-called 'Easter Eggs' hidden in many
Microsoft programs, Word inclusive. Run a Google search for EasterEggs
+Microsoft Word, and Word may become an even more enjoyable experience.