Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Hearaoi

Default Removal of all hyperlinks

Greetings,
I frequently receive Word documents that are massively hyperlinked. I can
renove them one by one at great effort. Is there a method of delinking all
at once. Think of the clarity and the saving of blue ink.
Thanks,
Hearaoi

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Luc

Hearaiun
You could try to select the whole document and press Ctrl+Shift+F9. That
will remove the hyperlinks completely and leave your with text only.
If you only want to remove the underline and colour attributes but keep the
link, consider changing the Hyperlink and Followed Hyperlink styles in the
styles task pane.

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)

"Hearaoi" schreef in bericht
Greetings,
I frequently receive Word documents that are massively hyperlinked. I can
renove them one by one at great effort. Is there a method of delinking all
at once. Think of the clarity and the saving of blue ink.
Thanks,
Hearaoi

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom

But note that Ctrl+Shift+F9 will unlink any fields in the document,
such as the table of contents. To get rid of hyperlinks, and no other
fields, see http://word.mvps.org/faqs/macrosvba/...Hyperlinks.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Luc" wrote in message ...
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Hearaoi

Luc & Stefan,
Thanks. You've saved me a lot of tedious work!
Ctrl-Shift-F9 will do the trick for me, but, Stefan, I've saved the MVP
article on macros so I'll have it if the need arises.
Hearaoi

"Luc" wrote in message ...
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom

You are welcome, and thank you for the feedback.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP