Donna01886

Default Why do I get random "?" from HTML generated by WORD?

We published some HTML content for our web site using Microsoft Word 11. We
didn't have any problems on the testing site, but when we moved it to another
server, lots of "?" showed up randomly throughout the pages. It seems like
we are probably missing some software in the new server environment -
thoughts?