Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
nycfxb nycfxb is offline

Default Text pasts as an image

When I copy text, from Word, to Outlook, it copies as an image. I have tried
reinstalling Office 'till I am blue in the face.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mike Seddon Mike Seddon is offline

What version of Outlook and Word are you using? I don't appear to have
this problem. I'm using 2003 for both.

I notice that Outlook 2003 uses Word as it's email editor.

When I copy text, from Word, to Outlook, it copies as an image. I
have tried reinstalling Office 'till I am blue in the face.

Every week, we give a new and very useful tip on how to use Microsoft Office.
Get yours now at
http://www.kutchka.com/products/freewordtips.asp
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ebi Ebi is offline

Dear Mike,
Both are 2003.

"Mike Seddon" wrote:

What version of Outlook and Word are you using? I don't appear to have
this problem. I'm using 2003 for both.

I notice that Outlook 2003 uses Word as it's email editor.

When I copy text, from Word, to Outlook, it copies as an image. I
have tried reinstalling Office 'till I am blue in the face.

Every week, we give a new and very useful tip on how to use Microsoft Office.
Get yours now at
http://www.kutchka.com/products/freewordtips.asp

autoshape text wrapping cayce Page Layout 6 June 16th 06 09:42 PM
Way to hide text without hidden text font? [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 6 December 11th 05 09:53 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
how do i adjust text alignment in labels after inserting an image Doug Robbins Microsoft Word Help 2 November 29th 04 10:53 AM