Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
misserint misserint is offline

Default Why is the wrong font appearing after my Outline Style?

I have my Outline style set up to be followed by Normal, which is TNR 12.

But, when I carriage return after applying the Outline style, I get Arial 11.

This is super-frustrating and I've tried everything I can think of to fix it.

Please help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Shauna Kelly Shauna Kelly is offline

Hi misserint

What version of Word are you using?

And what method did you use to set up the Outline style to be followed by
Normal?

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word