Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
David P. David P. is offline

Default Maintain Formatting on First page

I am trying to create a default letterhead for my company. In order to
accomodate our company logo I need to adjust the margins on the first page.
Because the logo does not occur on the following pages, I would like the
margin to revert to the defauls on every following page. I have tried to use
sections to accomplish this, but as you are typing, the section formatting
keeps follwing. (I set up 2 pages, first page is sectoin 1, second page is
section 2) The section 2 page just keeps getting pushed down with new pages
inserted in between the section 2 page and the first section one page. The
new pages that are inserted all take on the formatting of the first page
formatting. I hope this makes sense. Basically I need the first page
Margins, headears and footers to be different than each following page.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Some of it you may have to read two or three times (and between the lines),
but yes, I think it's all there. g

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm

newsgroup so