Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
LAtx LAtx is offline

Default My toolbar is completely grayed out, how do I fix?

I am not able to access anything in word. Everthing on the toolbar is grayed
out and even under File, Edit, View, etc..How can I fix this? I can't even go
to Customize to reset anything...help!
Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Maybe you have a trial version of Office 2003, and the trial
period has ended. Or maybe you have not activated your Office
software.

What happens if you start Word and click on Help | Activate
Product? If you are already activated, a dialog box saying so
will appear. If you are not activated, the Activation Wizard
will start. If you have an expired trial version, a dialog box
will prompt you to enter a valid product key or convert (purchase
a key) online.