Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
beenie beenie is offline

Default I need to set pitch9, ,23 lines on a page. any idea's anyone

Does anyone know how to set the pitch to 9 and set to print documents at 25
lines per page? The line spacing is 1.5.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Cindy M -WordMVP- Cindy M  -WordMVP- is offline

Hi ?B?YmVlbmll?=,

Does anyone know how to set the pitch to 9 and set to print documents at 25
lines per page? The line spacing is 1.5.

There's nothing in Word that lets you simply set this. You have to calculate
how to set the margins so that Word forces the page break where you want it.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

9 pitch means 9 characters per inch. You'll need to experiment, and you'll
need to use a monospaced font such as Courier New. For tips on the rest, see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BottomLine.htm