Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Yve Ke Yve Ke is offline

Default margins different on right and left

Is there some way to have wider margins on the right for left have side pages
and on the left for right hand side pages for binding
Yve

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Specify "Mirror margins" in File | Page Setup, Margins tab. In Word
2003, you'll find the option in the "Multiple pages" list.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Yve Ke" wrote in message
Is there some way to have wider margins on the right for left have
side pages
and on the left for right hand side pages for binding
Yve

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Yve Ke Yve Ke is offline

Thank you Stefan SO much !!!! I would never have associated "mirror" with
what I was looking for so would never have found it without your help !!!So
simple to use too.

Thank you Microsoft !!!! for MVP people !!!! a great service !!!
Yve

"Yve Ke" wrote in message
Is there some way to have wider margins on the right for left have
side pages
and on the left for right hand side pages for binding
Yve

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Glad I could help.