Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jack Jack is offline

Default Can't see whole document

I can't see the whole document when in print layout, or when I choose print
preview. I only get the first page. I can see the whole document when in
normal view.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
qumranandy qumranandy is offline

Dear Suzanne,
I've got the same problem. And it may be becasue I'm formulating a Word
document and a Power Point Presentation at the same time. In any case, in
printlayout view, WORD won't let me go beyond page one. So I switch to
Normal view, and develop the document. But when I switch back to Print
layout view, it throws me right back to the end of page one and locks up
there. I did what you said about Format, Column, picure for ONE, and it
didn't help. Never had the problem before.
Andrew

"jack" wrote in message
I can't see the whole document when in print layout, or when I choose

print
preview. I only get the first page. I can see the whole document when in
normal view.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Make sure the text is not in a text box or wrapped table, neither of which
can (ordinarily) exceed one page.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Go to Format | Columns and click on the preset picture for One, then

click
OK.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"jack" wrote in message
I can't see the whole document when in print layout, or when I choose

print
preview. I only get the first page. I can see the whole document

when in
normal view.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
qumranandy qumranandy is offline

Actually, Suzxanne, your previous advice was the solution. Only instead of
going to FORMAT / COLUMNS I simply hit the one-volumn figure on my toolbar,
and that freed up the document. Thanks
Qumranandy