Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
DL DL is offline

Default Word 2003 Date format (UK)

UK user
A slight iritation, I type a date in UK format
eg 28th July 2006 and if I hit enter its auto formated to 28th July
2006-07-28
How do I get rid of that?
As far as I'm aware all date settings are the correct UK format
TY

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mike Hall, MS-MVP Mike Hall, MS-MVP is offline

INSERT - Date/Time.. pick your format..

--
Mike Hall
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User