Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tony P. Tony P. is offline

Default Mailmerge Outlook/Word

Hello,

I have recently switched from OE Express to Outlook in order to use the
Mailmerge feature of Outlook. What I'd like to do is to import a single
address from Outlook's contacts into Word and print this address on an
envelope. I've tried this a few times and every time, the address I'm
importing shows up in the return address field of the envelope instead of
the to address. I'm sure I must be doing something wrong but I'm not sure
what. Any ideas of what I'm doing wrong?

--
Thanks,
Tony

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Make sure that you have the selection inside the Frame that is part of the
Envelope Address style when you go to import the address.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP