Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
RScotti RScotti is offline

Default Word 2003 60 day trial version problem

I went to this site to try to copy a web page:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....R ep=cat01000

It is just a glossary of CD & DVD term but when I hit paste it on showed up in about a 1"
screen. How do I expand it to see all the information? I also have Word 2000 but I took it
out to try 2003. I don't know if that version does the same thing. Never tried it.

Have a good day!
Rich Scotti
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

I'm not exactly sure what your question is but.........have you tried Paste
Special?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"RScotti" wrote in message
I went to this site to try to copy a web page:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....R ep=cat01000

It is just a glossary of CD & DVD term but when I hit paste it on showed
up in about a 1"
screen. How do I expand it to see all the information? I also have Word
2000 but I took it
out to try 2003. I don't know if that version does the same thing. Never
tried it.

Have a good day!
Rich Scotti

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

In your browser, file, save as.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/p...649111033.aspx

"RScotti" wrote in message
I went to this site to try to copy a web page:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....R ep=cat01000

It is just a glossary of CD & DVD term but when I hit paste it on showed up in
about a 1"
screen. How do I expand it to see all the information? I also have Word 2000
but I took it
out to try 2003. I don't know if that version does the same thing. Never tried
it.

Have a good day!
Rich Scotti

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
RScotti RScotti is offline

I'm not exactly sure what your question is but.........have you tried Paste
Special?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

I just tried that and got the same thing (after I answered a few options). So I went back
to just Paste and I did notice that it was at 10% so I went to 100% and it was fine BUT
it copied the whole web page not just what I selected. I didn't want to copy the whole web
site I only wanted the glossary.
I don't know how to delete the HTML inserts that I don't want. There is a lot of stuff
there.

Have a good day!
Rich Scotti
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
RScotti RScotti is offline

Thanks, I try that the next time.changing to 100% seemed to work this time.

On Sun, 30 July 2006 16:26:16 -0400, "Mary Sauer" wrote:

In your browser, file, save as.

Have a good day!
Rich Scotti