Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ANGEL ANGEL is offline

Default How do I fully install my Words 2003 because it's locked?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Why don't you think it's installed? If you're getting an error message,
please tell us exactly what it says and what you are doing to get it.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

If you are getting a message that it's locked for editing; it's probably a
trial version that has expired. See How to convert a Office 2003 Trial
Edition to a Full Retail Edition at
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=831023