Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
bgreen bgreen is offline

Default Times or Helvetica fonts for Word 97

I have been advised to use a Post Script font (Times or Helvetica) but
these don't come with Word 97 and the Microsoft site, perhaps not
surprisingly, appears to only provide information for later versions.

I would appreciate advice on locating such fonts that are compataible
with WORD 97 and advise on their installation. Again, most of the help
information appears to relate to later versions and the help files, did
not seem very helpful.
regards

Bob Green

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

I'm sure that your question is not about the compatibility of the font with
Word 97 but where you can get it. I would visiting your local software
retailer or Google.com.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]