Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
pumpkin pumpkin is offline

Default File DS Store appeared in My Documents what is this

A file has appeared in MY DOCUMENTS as DS Store. When I click on it all that
shows are three lines of several little boxes and no text. What is this and
should I delete it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Paul Ballou Paul Ballou is offline

You can delete it ....The file is from a Mac computer

--
Paul Ballou
MVP Office

Life would be easier if we could view the source code

"pumpkin" wrote in message
A file has appeared in MY DOCUMENTS as DS Store. When I click on it all
that
shows are three lines of several little boxes and no text. What is this
and
should I delete it.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
pumpkin pumpkin is offline

to Paul Ballou

thank you for your quick reply. I will indeed delete it. I wil probably have
other queries later and will post to you, if that is acceptable.

from pumpkin

WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 07:26 PM
Global Template Question Deb McLellan New Users 6 February 13th 06 04:20 PM
Why do I get file permission errors when saving documents on USB . Glennh Microsoft Word Help 3 February 9th 06 09:14 PM
I am not able to convert my word documents into a PDF File, how c. SyndiDG Microsoft Word Help 1 April 9th 05 06:15 AM
How do I change the default number of documents shown on the File. Joe Heyman Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 04 03:09 AM