Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
brocklang brocklang is offline

Default Printing a list vertically on the back of an envelope

At work we have an envelope that we keep money in for a flower fund and so
forth. Is there a way to print a list of employees' names on the back of the
envelope vertically in order to keep up with amounts? I tried mail merge,
but I had no luck.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

This is a simple directory mailmerge using a paper size of your envelope.
The fact that it is an envelope is irrelevant.
In fact it would be better to forget that it is an envelope and treat it as
a piece of paper.