Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
HI-Liter HI-Liter is offline

Default Unwanted Spaces?

I'm trying to use WordPad and am having trouble with the height of each line. instead of each sucessive line of text being spaced
just below the next, as in this text, there is a space between lines, as in the text below.

I'm trying to use WordPad and am having trouble with the height of

each line. instead of each sucessive line of text being spaced just

below the next, as in this test, there is a space between lines.

It won't go away?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

You need to find a Windows newsgroup for whatever version of Windows you are
using.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"HI-Liter" wrote in message
t...
Might you suggest one?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
You have posted in a newsgroup devoted to Word, not WordPad. WordPad is a
Windows accessory; try posting in a Windows NG.

so
all may benefit.