Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
DG DG is offline

Default Templates

We are using Word 2000 and have a letterhead template with our agency
information and logo that runs down the left side of the page (we print it
out on plain paper on our color printer). The problem is, we had a letter
today that was more than one page. How do we keep the letterhead information
off of the 2nd page and go back to 1" margins??? Thanks in advance for any
help provided.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Charles Kenyon Charles Kenyon is offline

Take a look at: How to set up letterhead or some other document where you
want one header on the first page and a different header on other pages.
http://www.addbalance.com/word/headersfooters.htm This gives step-by-step
instructions. (It also has the following links)

Some other pages to look at:

Letterhead Tips and Instructions
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm

Letterhead Textboxes and Styles tutorial
http://addbalance.com/word/download....StylesTutorial
(for simulating different margins on different pages, among other things)

Template Basics
http://www.addbalance.com/usersguide/templates.htm

How to Create a Template - Part 2 - essential reading
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Custom...platePart2.htm

Word "Forms"
http://www.addbalance.com/word/wordw...rces.htm#Forms and

Word for Word Perfect Users